St Vincent De Paul Society in Brockville – St Francis Xavier Conference

The Society of Saint Vincent de Paul (SSVP) is an international charitable organization, almost 200 years old, with a wide-ranging mission of service to the poor. In Canada there are over 14,000 members, with about a tenth of them in Ontario. The Brockville Conference has been active since 2014.

We are proud that in 2018 only 1.2% of our expenses were used for administrative purposes; the remaining 98.8% goes into the community. We are a 100% volunteer based organization.

SSVP Brockville testimonials


School Testimonials - Weekenders Program for Kids Making Play Possible ...
Read More


SSVP Brockville Community Programs All or programs are provided on ...
Read More
Helping Hand SSVP Brockville

Request Help

Do you or Your Family Need help? St Vincent de ...
Read More
How You Can Help

How You can Help

Making a Difference in Brockville The St Vincent de Paul ...
Read More